Thursday, February 24, 2011

2-23

Wellll my show is taking way too long to load so I decided to make a post. It's the last week of February and I'm ready for March... But let me recap the last month.

In the beginning of the month it was the Chinese New Year, so Toni & I went to look around.
It was actually a lot cooler than we expected and we felt like we spent time in Little China.

Valentine's Day was on a Monday this year, so we had a party the Saturday before. I made a bunch of heart-shaped cookies with different [naughty] pictures on them and some words, loving and also naughty. I had a huge sangria mix with cava, strawberry juice, and some rum... and we were ready to party.
It was a total cock-fest. There were way too many boys and not enough girls, and although I was feeling bad about it, no one seemed to care.
Jhuvi, Denys, Isabel, Me, Tom, Kym

ALSO! New Americans came... so I made some new friends for the semester. And the party was quite successful... after the 1st round of sangria-mix I made some insane mixture that got everyone wasted... it had red wine, white wine, orange juice, vodka... Lord knows what. And we all drank it out of this typical Catalan contraption that is really fun and really messy... if you don't know what you're doing it gets all over you. We all know from experience.
We were all wasted... Toni & I didn't even go out and I woke up with my clothes on... One boy fell asleep on a bench in the middle of no where and got pickpocketed, 1 guy ended up at the police station after getting in a fight, 2 people hooked up that we never expected, and one car got broken into and the people stole 3 boys jackets... so basically... we're glad we passed out early.

This past weekend our friend Tiago had 2 friend's in town from Portugal. We had a nice Portuguese dinner and played some drinking games that got us all way too full of sangria. We walked to some Chinese bar where I got to meet all of Toni's friends from his major - geography. So that was nice to finally meet the people he talks about and that I see in pictures.
Portuguese boys & Emma

And after a bunch of us went to Nick Havanna's for a while to dance. Lots and lots of fun... but a little too much Spanish music for me... everyone gets so excited and I have no idea what's going on haha... at least I had the Portuguese boys there who were also clueless.
Pinky, Me, Tiago, Toni

So it's been a good month... we have some fun plans this weekend.... so STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment