Monday, October 4, 2010

10-4

Monday. I've been so busy that I haven't been able to blog!
Actually I've been so UNbusy that I haven't had anything to blog about....

BUT THE BIG NEWSSS! I moved into my new room on Friday!!! YAY!
Here's some pics:
The view outside
The Living Room
The Kitchen
My Room
I still don't have bed sheets or a blanket and it's not properly finished yet... but this is it

I'm not used to living in a city... or having a window by a street... so it's pretty noisy and sometimes it take a little extra exhaustion to fall asleep... but i like my window and my city life.


Friday night I babysat Heidi... we had pizza & ice cream and watched a movie.

Saturday I was taking a nap and woke up to hear drums... so I went outside to explore and it was a little parade with the drummers and FIRE PEOPLE! Or "fire devils" as i like to call them.

Then I went outtt! Juan and his friend Javier picked me up and we hung out at this girls apartment for a while before heading to Sala... which is on Muntaner and in walking distance from my place.Juan is just too too tall... he told me this story about how when he was younger he would ask his dad to do things... and he would always tell him "you're too big". Like - Dad, I want to ride a horse. You're too big. Dad, I want a bike. You're too big. OK SO GET ME A BIG BIKE!

And on Sunday I took Paul to the pool... he wasn't feeling to well though.. he slept on the bus ride there.
There was a really cool airplane show and I heard all the noise before I figured out what it was... jets doing tricks and setting off flares... they would come close to the CNB and it would be sooo loud!

Hmm my video's not working right now so I'll upload them later.

We hung out at home and he fell asleep... woke up to the promise of PIZZA, we all ate and then Leila, Alexia and Paul all came to see my apartment. They liked it :D

1 comment:

  1. I love your apartment!! I always watch "house hunters international" so I can feel bad for being stuck in SC lol.

    ReplyDelete