Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lady Gaga

After reading Matthew's story and laughing about it all day...

As I was eating lunch this random heterosexual frat bro came up to me and said, "Yo dude, that looks like super healthy! Are you like a health freak? Or are you getting a head start on summer?"

My response? "Actually I saw the new Lady Gaga video and was inspired so I googled her meal plan and tried to duplicate it."

He gave me a look t
hat I interpreted as 'WOW That is the gayest thing I have ever heard in my life.' He then said, "That's cool" and walked away.

...I decided to watch new Born this Way video.

My 1st reaction.... WOW. I hated it... but I watched this little girl Maria Aragon sing it because she has over 17 million hits, and I liked it more...

Then I really wanted to see the lyrics....
So I watched this: Born This Way with Lyrics and I stopped at 2:28 and thought about it...
She already mentioned GOD in the song... and she's talking about "Capital H-I-M"..
this can be taken as HIM or Him... Him = God... but what is HIM? & she says:
"A different lover is not a sin; Believe capital H-I-M."
GOD would not say that a different lover is not a sin....
GOD wants us to have only 1 lover.... so H-I-M isn't God....

And I googled that.... and found this: H-I-M Discussion

H-I-M = His Infernal Majesty = Satan
Of course it does..... Satan WOULD tell you to have different lovers......not God.
I'm not trying to get all religious... I'm just stating the facts......
I DO think the song has a positive message though.... but the whole HIM thing.. weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment