Saturday, September 11, 2010

9-11

Ok it was probably... no it was DEFINITELY a bad idea to go to the bar last night... but who can say no to a bar?? It's actually good that I went because the FUNNIEST thing happened...

Toni picked me up and we met Juan and 3 other people at the bar we always go to... the girl who was there asked me where I was from and I said Connecticut... she said "O I WORKED THERE ALL SUMMER!" I said wooow where? CAN YOU GUESS WHERE?!?! SOUTH NORWALK!! I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK! I was literally sweating and had to fan myself... what a small world. She worked in SoNo for July & August and lived in NYC. Very Very cool.
O.. and Toni got his official Spanish Polo team head thing... he was toooo happy.

So I took a cab home after the bar closed and the boys decided to go to another club... got in bed right after 4am.. and was up at 715 with Paul. We had a hectic day (to say the least) but we finally managed to make it to the CNB... spent some time there and then walked up La Rambla to kill more time before heading home.
He had a boob problem. He wouldn't stop feeling me up even when I yelled at him and hit his hand away... he was like a boob magnet... I felt so violated by this small 13 year old boy. More signs that he's pre-pubescent!

And guess what... I have to do it all over again tonight... bar, club... and probably get 1 hour of sleep before dealing with the little monster (and he was def a little monster today)

No comments:

Post a Comment