Thursday, September 23, 2010

9-23

Thursday. On Tuesday I had an interview for a babysitting job right down the street and I GOT IT! Very excitingggg!!!!!!! I will be working Mon-Friday from 430-830ish... it pays my rent and gives me some extra cash but now I just need to find a morning job to fill my time and give me MORE money..
But maybe I won't get a morning job just yet because LINDSAY BOUGHT HER PLANE TICKET! She will be here for 3 weeks in November and coming to England with me for a few days before flying home! YAY!!!

Lets see... on Wednesday Paul and I went to L'Illa... had some ice cream for a snack and when I asked for some I got a nice cold slap in the face.
After having dinner in the apartment I went out with Toni to Tiago's apartment for more dinner (but I didn't ea anything). It was nice.. just me, Toni, Tiago, and Emma hanging out and talking in Spanish and English and laughing and relaxing.

Today we went to the pool and he was sooo good... a lot quieter than the last times we've been.
I was in a bit of a bad mood and was feeling all woe-is-me and gave poor toni and ear-full about how miserable my life is... he said it's been a long week so I'm allowed to be in a bad mood.

And it HAS been a long week... I've been waking up early to catch the bus to Toni's house to have breakfast... then we go to the gym... then I've either had interviews or Paul. Long days. Tomorrow will be full of relaxation... and partying all night long!

No comments:

Post a Comment