Sunday, September 5, 2010

Skinny Dipping Spy

So.. if you read my blog from this summer (two months with paul) you might remember that i said I went skinny dipping one early morning when Paul woke up extra early... Here's the day: June 27.
Well I haven't thought about it since then... and Alexia was telling me about swimming at midnight with her friends... and I said O! You could have gone skinny dipping!! And Leila said SPEAKING OF SKINNY DIPPING! YOU GOT CAUGHT!!! I said whaaat...... And I GUESS... well I know... there was a boat anchored right off the beach... ehh well about 100 meters out. And the man SAW ME!
Paul and Mari were walking to the beach 2 weeks ago when a man approached Mari and said he recognized Paul... He said he went down to the beach one morning with his mom and he saw her take all her clothes off and go swimming!!! Mari said Senora Leila?? No.. what did she look like? And he said she had dark hair and BIG BOOBS... O Lord Lord Lord.... he also said he didnt need coffee that day because I woke him right up!!!!

So embarrassing... but very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment