Wednesday, September 8, 2010

9-8

ugh... i woke up quite sick. sore throat and light headed. popped some pills and went to the gym... and i felt great. did 4K (2.5 miles) on the treadmill... and swam 1K (.6 miles) (20 laps/40 back & forths)....

after school Alexia and I took Paul to L'Illa (a mall that's pretty close) and we shopped around for a nice purse for me... I want a small leather one with a long strap so I can fit in with everyone else... Alexia hates them. We went to MI SA KO (which even Toni recommended) but I didn't find what I wanted. Supposedly everyone gets their purses from there...

I'm a simple girl... and I want a simple purse... kind of like this:
but I want mine to be tan...

We got ice cream from Dino's (which I looove) and Paul went on a ride in the back and then we made our way home. Of course when I get home I feel sick again... when Leila got home she gave me a huge horse pill of 1000mg of Tylenol... It HAS to work hahaha

For dinner we had soup.... Alexia told me it's LEECH soup. Yummy. She meant Leak ahahha
Leeches always make me think of that Grey's Anatomy episode with the frostbitten nose... and the movie Stand By Me.
Haahahahahhahahaha

But dinner was great... and we always have funny conversations. Alexia started talking about the tongue and how weird it is and I mentioned how fast it heals. Leila the OBGYN added that the vagina heals very fast too... and I said well they're both pink, moist... and Alexia said "holes!"... Then there's Ignacio... "Who has a pink hole?" We all cracked up.

Paul was in such a good mood... spying on people while they ate their dinner across the street at the restaurants.
Now, after a niceee cup of tea.. I'm going to bed early to hopefully wake up better and continue my search for the perfect purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment