Thursday, September 30, 2010

9-30

Last day of September... I left for Barcelona a month ago... and it's been a good 1st month!

I found an apartment (I move in tomorrow)
This is the view of my street (the A is my door!)... so exciting
I found a job (I started on Monday)
She's 12 and British but born in Spain, her name is Heidi and she hates homework haha
I ran a 10K (ran... walked... same thing)
We actually finished in 1:21... 10 minutes faster than we thought!
Toni left for England... saaad... but it's ok. We have BBM & Skype and he'll be back Oct 18th for a few days... then I'll be there for the week of Thanksgiving... then he'll be home for 3 weeks for Christmas.. then he's home! So quick... I might need more of a holiday from him :P

I sent him a package on Tuesdayyy... spent a few hours walking around and picking out all these nice things for him... hmm... maybe I shouldn't write this up here... but I don't think he ever reads this... well I just won't put details... but I'm SO excited for him to get it! I should make him Skype with me while he opens it so I can see his face... it's going to be like Christmas.


I packed all my clothes today and I've been making a list of things I need for my apartment and I'm getting VERY frustrated.... I lived in a dorm for 4 years and an apartment for 2 years... I have EVERYTHING I could need for an apartment... and now I have NOTHING!

I'm pissed I have to re-buy HANGERS, SHAMPOO, PILLOWS, A GYM BAG... stupid stuff like that that I have PLENTY of at home... just not in Spain. I'm ready to fly home and ship everything I need over here.... Maybe I'll make Lindsay bring some of my stuff when she comes :D

No comments:

Post a Comment