Sunday, September 5, 2010

PARTY!

Last night we went ouuut!!! YAY! Me, Toni, Juan, Tiago, and Sanra. The ride in was a little boring for me because everyone was speaking in Spanish... I was wondering what I had gotten myself into.. coming to this foreign country and not knowing the language. I know Tiago doesn't speak the BEST english so I was wondering if his girlfriend was the same way... turns out she speaks WONDERFUL english! And we had great conversations after we had a few drinks in and became more talkative.
We were a different town that has a yacht club, and they have a small little beach bar with cheap drinks and lots of alcohol... we went there when I was here before and it was fun so I wanted to go again =) We ran into Alex M. who went to the University of Florida for a semester and he gave me hell about my bulldogs... but it was all good fun.

O! I BROUGHT PATRON! None of them have heard of it before... so I brought it from the states in a little bottle... and when we parked the car we had a shot. Juan enjoyed it... I almost puked... and Toni followed suit and almost threw it up himself. He hated it. But we WILL have it another time! With salt and limes I hope.
We got to the club and waiting in line for a while and a blonde lady, who was older, started talking to me because she lived in America for 6 years and had a husband there and has 2 kids... I don't know why she was telling me her life story or why she was out at 4am.. but o well. She was so actually very nice and I would have talked to her more but we got inside.
It was too much fun... good music, a mix of Spanish and American... did lots of dancing and laughing. Sandra is great... I def want to go out with her again... It was nice to have a girl to talk to while the boys were doing their manly things...
We didn't get back into Barcelona until almost 7:30 and after dropping everyone off and taking a shower I didn't get into bed until after 8am... Woke up exhausted and with a completely sore body from the gym yesterday... shoulders, abs... UGH! At least I have a relaxing afternoon... I need to enjoy the silence while I can because sooon MY BOYFRIEND WILL BE HOME!! PAULITOOO!!! I actually can't wait. I need some company here in this apartment!!!! I'm so excited to see Alexia as welll and hear all about.... THEYRE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment